Ludy’s success depends on our people. Our restaurant can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize however, that success is not measured by sales, guest counts, and numbers alone. We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals, as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals. Following are the core values that form the foundation of our measurement of success:
- We believe in providing legendary service. Our goal is to provide the kind of unique and genuine sort of personal care and attention that our customers tell stories about.
- We believe that good isn’t good enough. We never stop trying to do it better, no matter how good we are. We constantly strive to "raise the bar.”
- We believe in honesty and trust. We work to build trust with others in each and every transaction and interaction. We recognize that honesty and trust form the bond that holds organizations and relationships together.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our people. We see it as a worthy investment in the future of the restaurant and as a way of enabling our people to achieve their potential in whatever they do.
- We believe our continued success depends on teamwork. We know that great achievements are only possible from helping and respecting each other.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner. We take great pride in having good systems, standardized procedures and being organized.
- We believe in being responsible to others and to ourselves. We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. We believe in personal accountability and avoid blaming others when things don’t turn out as planned.
If these sound like qualities you have and would like to have in an employer please feel free to download an application and fax to 530-666-9614 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.